Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fortun(cookie)ately

The other day, after enjoying a delicious spread of pseudo Chinese food at PF Changs, I cracked open my fortune cookie to find this:


While not a fortune per se, I think this strip of paper with a random bee on it may have a point. I haven't exactly been adventurous with my hat choices as of late. As in, the last time I wore a hat was in 2009. It could be that there is an entire world waiting for me in the realm of hat wearing that I have never known...

Since then, I have been thinking about nothing but hats and trying to decide which type I should try first. I have narrowed it down to 3 tantalizing options. They are, *drum roll*

1. THE OVERSIZED BEANIE


I figure, if Johnny D can rock it, so can I. These kinds of hats look good on our type of bone structure.

2. THE RUSSIAN

So chic, and practical too! Perfect for the cold days we've been experiencing intermittently between days of sweltering heat. The sophisticated emblem is an added bonus.

3. THE FAN CAP


Ideally, I will be wearing this for my first Sharks game coming up. Also, I hear that if you keep the sticker on it adds extra swag so that's pretty cool.

If you have any other ideas, holla atcha gurl.

Payce.


The Cat in the Hat knows wassup.

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHHAHHAH
    i think u should try this one out
    http://www.tysvariety.com/cityhats/rasta-hats.html

    scroll down to the jamaica 3 color rasta hat :)
    who can deny the awesomeness of a hat with a name like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Kari would you still be my friend if I told you I already have it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEEE btw update soon on falasteen. except i think blogspot.com is blocked off here every now and then..weird right? btw is mubarak in a coma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY I can't wait!! I miss you already. I've heard he is, and so is Ben Ali lol I guess the stress was too much for them.

    ReplyDelete