Sunday, February 13, 2011

FREEDOM

Never tasted so good. Literally, the hot dawg I had yestiddy at the Egyptian freedom pickynic was 2-die-4.

Let me just say, that I never thought in a million years I would see the day. But you proved me wrong Egypt, you proved me wrong. And I've never been happier for 80 million people to stand up and say I Told You So.

To Masr! I can't wait to see what happens next. And thanks to 24 hour coverage via the Al Jazeera iPhone app, I will never be without my play-by-play. I love you Al Jazeera English, and all of your lovely reporters. (that was for you, Asmaa ;)

Not to toot my own horn or anything like that, but I have to somewhat take credit for the toppling of Mubarak and his regime. I mean, take a look at this sign I made for a protest last week in Frisco:


I'm sure the guy took one look at it and was like woa buddy, things are getting serious up in hurr ima bounce. Also, peep the shirts my homiez made. they're super legit.

The one on the right says "Kefaya," which means "enough" in arabic. The one on the left is a fist, which can be a symbol of a variety of different things, from victory to Jersey Shore. Awesome.

Beace in the Middle East and hugs and kisses and lemon drops!

p.s. Check here to see if Mubarak still president: http://ismubarakstillpresident.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment