Monday, November 22, 2010

Note to self: Things to do before I die

I'm pretty sure this is a staple of every blog, so let me just get it out of the way real quick:

1. Learn to play the accordion.
2. Get a pet rabbit.

In other news, anyone know the difference between taro root and arrow root? According to my friendly neighborhood produce guy, the arrow root does not exist. FALSE. I just found it on wikipedia.

Turns out I made my low fat penne pasta with this
when I should have used this



But I won't hold it against him, as he is very busy trying to learn 13 languages and doesn't have time for such details. Speaking of which, I am way behind on my French lessons and should probably go parlez vous some francais right about now.

In the words of Drake,
"I shouldn’t have drove, tell me how I’m getting home
I can teach you how to speak my language Rosetta stone"

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment